Do these 3 steps to have your healthiest, most productive week:
1. Prepare 4 or 5 healthy meals.
- No one enters the week planning to go through the McDonald's drive through every day. But somehow life seems to happen. Have a few meals of complex carbs, lean protein, and healthy fats will make your entire week healthier.
2. Recover from last week's workouts.
- This is especially important during the CrossFit Open when the Friday or Saturday workouts are extremely punishing. Take a few minutes to recover from 17.4 by doing 2 minutes per side of the following moves:
- Couch stretch
- Pigeon stretch
- Cosack Squat
- Child's Pose
3. Focus on stress relief.
- Sunday's are a great time to just kick back and do what you truly enjoy doing. Pick an activity that makes you feel invigorated after. Whether that is grabbing a good book and having some "you" time, or getting together with friends for dinner, take some time to do something that gives you energy and life today.